Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle Manual Wind Platinum
Vacheron & Constantin 82172/000P-9811 Patrimony Traditionnelle, platinum case on a strap with a matching platinum tang buckle, manual wind movement (Vacheron Constantin calibre 4400 AS), power reserve of 65 hours, small seconds at 6 o'clock, silver dial with applied stick markers, water resistant to 30 meters, sapphire crystal, diameter: 38mm, thickness: 7.8mm. Like New with Vacheron Constantin box and papers dated 2021.
More about Patrimony Traditionnelle Manual Wind Platinum
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Double Tourbillon 30° Vision GF02 18k White Gold RARE
- Diagono Chronograph 18k Yellow Gold
- Richard Lange 252.029 JUMPING SECONDS White Gold Black Dial
- Breguet Classique Chronometrie 7727 Manual Wind 18K White Gold 10HZ
- Calatrava Manual Wind 39MM 6119G 2021
- Submariner Date 126619 18K White Gold Blue Bezel 2022
- Perpetual Calendar 18K White Gold 3940G FULL SET
See Our New Arrivals First