Rolex Datejust 16018 18k Yellow Gold / Champagne Dial c. 1984
Rolex, Oyster Perpetual Datejust, Reference 16018, 18k Yellow Gold on a strap with a yellow gold Rolex buckle, automatic movement, date window at 3 o'clock, white dial with applied yellow gold roman numeral hour markers and applied coronet hour marker at 12 o'clock, gold baton hands, acrylic crystal, water resistant, diameter: 35.2 mm, thickness 12mm, 807xxxx (circa 1984), Excellent Condition with Rolex box and booklet.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage "Non-Serif" Matte Dial Submariner
- Submariner 5512 4 Line Gilt FULL GLOSS 1966
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- Calatrava 18K White Gold Manual Wind White Roman Dial
- Vintage 5512 Submariner MkII MATTE MAXI DIAL " Super Clean"
- Quantieme Perpetual Calendar 18K Yellow Gold FULL SET
- Vintage GMT Master "Pepsi Bezel" SS Circa 1967
See Our New Arrivals First